Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Final Grad School Update

So I made my decision regarding grad school a few weeks ago, and in the rush that is the end of my undergraduate career at McGill, I completely forgot to update you all (well, the few of you who actually read my blog) as to what that decision was.

I've decided accept the offer of admission to the Anthropology PhD program at the University of Michigan. Done and done. I guess that means I'll have to move myself to Ann Arbor this summer.

The posting frequency will increase again in May as by then I'll have written my last exams and finished my thesis. Accordingly, the next Archaeodigms post will be up in early May. Also, Megalith just had a gig and has another two coming up in the next few weeks, if any of our material gets youtubed I'll be sure to post it here.

The next post will have some sort of substance, I promise. Until next time.

No comments: