Monday, March 9, 2009

Chimp Filler

Just a quick filler post to 'fill' the 'void' (and I'm sure 'void' is more than a significant overstatement) between real posts. I've got a new one in the works, but because of time constraints (ie. I have a midterm tomorrow that I really should studying for...right now) it probably won't be up until Wednesday.
I would like to direct you all to yet another interesting BBC article, this one on a particularly ornery chimp (and rightfully so, if I were a chimp, living in the Stockholm zoo would not be my ideal living situation) appears to be planning attacks on zoo visitors by hoarding piles of stones early in the morning before the zoo opening, and then throwing said stones at the visitors once they arrive. Anyway, the idea of planning for future emotional states in chimps is pretty interesting, but I don't really have the time now to get into it, so I guess that will have to be left to another post at a later date. That's all for now, enjoy!

No comments: