Friday, February 20, 2009

Grad School Update

Sorry for the total lack of true posts lately, a new full fledged one will come in the near future, I promise. This post is really just to update you all on new grad school news. This new news being that I've been admitted to the PhD Anthropology (focus on Archaeology) program at University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Damn. That's some good news I definitely wasn't expecting! Those of you who wrote me reference letters, they must have been pretty awesome, so thanks again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! (I just sent you a longer email, also)

Okay, I admit it, my letter was pretty awesome, but you deserve it, 100%! And I hope you accept, too! Congratulations!

- Steve

Anonymous said...

You're kind of a big deal now! Before you know it you will have an apartment full of leather bound books that smells of rich mahogany, and you'll be hanging out with Merv Olsen on occasion! Very Nice.

Lars Anderson said...

mmmmmmm....rich mahogany....